zaterdag 11 augustus 2007

Greetings Earthlings




Well hello there my dear reader! Seeing as this is my first post on this Web Log, I will take a brief moment to introduce Yours Truly, that is, Myself. My name is Tristan Gieler, and I am an artist and a musician. As with so many people sitting on my branch of the Personality Tree, I bear affections for red, green and iguanas. There are many things to be learned from these beautiful creatures.
I told you I am an artist. This is true. So you will probably be expecting me to place some of my Art Work on this page. My dear reader: it's your lucky day! Because I am going to post not only one, but two Art Works ( or Art Farts, as I like to call them) on this very page. Please, tell me of your opinions, and I promise I will take them to heart. Fart.
Next up is a listing. A listing of the most wonderfully, amazingly ghastly and yet (for me) deeply compelling music that frequently threatens to obliterate my eardrums. I believe everyone should at least TRY listening to these bands at least once and see what they think. Some people just won't listen...
These are the best artists and bands of all time!!!
Finntroll
Mastodon
Strapping Young Lad
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
Napalm Death
Saint-Saens (composer)
Tom Waits
The Melvins
Neurosis
Behemoth
Gogol Bordello
Primus

Oh, God, the list never ends...

I'm sure you all smell wonderful
cheers,
Yours Truly

PS. I invite everyone to peek into my profile at flickr.com. My name is TristansArtFart

2 opmerkingen:

Jaromir zei

Jij hebt mooie billen, maar mijn penis is langer en ik ben hier de gene die de vaandel van meest indrukwekkende sexyheid mag dragen.

Je aarsmaat.

TristansArtFart zei

Je pik is maar een klein beetje langer Jarnst, en trouwens zijn ze stijf waarschijnlijk toch bijna hetzelfde. Hah. Dus niet te arrogant worden. En in koud water wordt de jouwe kleiner dan de mijne:p