zondag 12 augustus 2007

Trees and the White Light Below


I intend to employ the use of a Scanning Device in the near future, which will allow me to place my frantic scribblings and sketches into the very inside of this Hard Disk! Isn't technology amazing? Meanwhile, here is another computer-generated image I made some time ago. Nowadays I prefer to utilize my own hands when creating Art. Photoshop has always been a 'dabbling' medium, while real Art Farts are generally penned sketches on paper, accompanied by strange, dreamlike words, bearing little reference to the actual content of the image. I hope you enjoy today's Art Fart, my dear reader, and that many creative winds may in their turn blow from between the speckled buttocks that are the left- and right side of your inner cranium. Please feel free to show me what you make, for there are few things as wonderful as the moment of inspiration that comes forth from the witnessing of another's artistic endeavours.

Song of the day: Formicary, by the Sleepytime Gorilla Museum

Geen opmerkingen: